3 years ago
Saturday’s OTBC matchday programme features a seven-page interview with young City stars Jamal Lewis and Max Aarons.
The full-backs sat down together for a full-length interview about their journey from the Academy into the first-team, City’s recent good form, their hopes for the rest of the season and much more!
For just £3, the programme also features Peter Crouch on his time with the Canaries, Daniel Farke looking back at Norwich’s four successive wins, a chat with U23s centre-back Timi Odusina, and Bryan Gunn remembering the action-packed 1988-89 season.
City legend Bernard Robinson is celebrated on the cover, with the illustration by local football art studio Patterns of Play. He’s the subject of this issue’s Portrait of an Icon, as we profile all 23 men to have played over 300 games for the Canaries.
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and five matchday vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, on the corner of King Street opposite Carrow Bridge, and at Carrow Road outside the Canary Store, the Away entrance and the Gunn Club entrance.
Packed into this week’s 108-page issue is…
• Lewis and Aarons interview: The youngsters tell us about their footballing journeys
• Head Coach notes: Daniel Farke looks ahead to the clash with Wigan
• Portrait of an Icon: Bernard Robinson is profiled by Edward Couzens-Lake
• Chris Goreham: The voice of Norwich City continues his popular column
• Peter Crouch: An extract from his brilliant new book
• Opposition Watch: Everything you need to know about Wigan Athletic
• Getting To Know: Timi Odusina
• Caught In Time: Former Club photographer Roger Harris picks his favourite images from the four decades he worked for City
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Fan Column: Connor Southwell on the rise of fansites
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £86 including p&p! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.