iFollow Norwich FAQ's
iFollow is the official streaming service of the EFL, that offers the chance to watch selected live games and enjoy audio commentary from matches across the EFL.
iFollow is available across desktop, mobile, tablet and app. Users watching matches live on a mobile or tablet device will have to use the iFollow app, which is available via the App Store and Google Play Store. There is currently no available app on the Amazon Appstore. For more details on how to download see below...
As iFollow is a streaming service it is only available on desktop, mobile, tablet and app and not directly through your television. However, you will be able to watch on your television via an HDMI cable, which will allow you to transfer the image from your device on to your television screen. Other means of watching on the television are available including screen sharing however this will be dependant on your device.
For more details on prices and available packages please visit our ‘Subscribe’ page. iFollow Match Passes are available for £10 per game. Season ticket holders will be granted free access for all of our home league games and away midweek games, see below questions for more details.
The EFL will be providing every season ticket holder with a complimentary iFollow Match Pass to watch us live while we are playing with reduced stadium capacities. Season ticket holders will be granted free access to all home and midweek away league games via email matching. See below for a step by step guide on how this works.
Season ticket holders will be able to watch every home and midweek away league game. Season Ticket holders will still need to purchase a £10 iFollow Match Pass for any away weekend league fixtures.
The EFL will be using an email matching mechanic in order to determine which supporters can access the game for free. You must ensure that the email address on your NCFC ticketing account matches the email address that you used to create your iFollow account. Head to tickets.canaries.co.uk or call the Ticket Office on 01603 721902 (option 1) to update your account details and ensure these matches.
Follow our step by step instructions below on how to ensure your emails are matched correctly:
- Ensure we have an email address registered on your online ticketing account. See above FAQ on how to update your email address
- Head to https://www.canaries.co.uk/my-account/.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password. This email address must match the email registered on your online ticketing account
- If you do not have an iFollow account then you can create a free account by clicking ‘Register Now’ and scrolling to the bottom of the page. Under ‘Basic Pass’, click the ‘Register Now’ button
- When creating your iFollow account you must ensure that the email address you use matches the one on your online ticketing account
- Now your accounts are matched you will be able to access iFollow coverage for free for any home or midweek away league game.
- On matchday, head over to our Facebook, Twitter or YouTube channel to watch NR1 Live
- Just before kick-off, switch back to canaries.co.uk and the Match Centre will be live 1 hour before kick-off.
- Ensure you are logged into your account (your account name will show in the top right hand corner if you are) and you will see a ‘Watch Live Now’ button under the match countdown. Click this button and the live match stream will begin (20 minutes prior to kick-off)
If you already have an account created, then just sign in using your email address and password. Visit our ‘login page’ to sign-in. Please note, the email address on your iFollow account must match the email address on your ticketing account in order to receive the promo code.
To reset our password, please follow these steps:
- Click on the "Log in" link in the naviagtion bar at the top
- Click on "Forgot your password?" link
- Input the email address you used to create your account and click "Reset Password"
An email will be sent to you to reset your password, just follow the simple steps - please make sure you check your spam folder!
You may be experiencing difficulty in resetting your password if the email address you are typing in does not match the email address that you registered with, so you may wish to try registering again.
If you're still having trouble accessing your account, please use the live chat toll at the bottom right hand side of the website, which is available on matchdays.
If you do not already have an iFollow account, all you need to do is register for a free account. Visit our ‘login page’ to create an account by entering the required details. Please note, the email address on your iFollow account must match the email address on your ticketing account.
This will mean that you already have an account set up on iFollow and just need to sign-in instead of registering for a new account. If you do not have your login credentials to the existing account, you will be able to use the "forgot your password" link on the sign-in page.
If you are not a season ticket holder, you will be able to purchase a Match Pass to watch any of our league games that are not televised on Sky Sports. Click here for more information on Match Passes and pricing.
iFollow also has international packages available for overseas supporters. This includes a season pass, monthly pass, and match pass. Supporters will only be able to view and subscribe to international packages if they are overseas. Overseas supporters will not be able to watch any games that are chosen for international television broadcast. Please see below a table containing available international packages:
|Video Season Pass||Video Monthly Pass||Video Match Pass|
If you have purchased a video match pass and the stream is failing to load, there are a few steps you can run through yourself.
- Make sure you're not running an ad-blocker (These can interfere with live playback so we recommend turning any ad-blockers off and refreshing the page, then try and reload the video stream).
- Make sure cookies are enabled (You will need to ensure cookies are not disabled to run iFollow).
- Upgrade your browser (Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser).
- Try another browser.
If none of the above troubleshooting steps solve your issue, please use the live chat tool at the bottom right hand side of the website, which is available on matchdays.
If you have been charged in error, you will receive a refund.
If you have emailed email@example.com, please be assured that your request has been logged and you will be responded to, but please note that response times are currently longer than usual.
Please do NOT send another email as this will generate a duplicate ticket in the system and your original ticket will lose its place in the queue.
As iFollow is a product run and managed by the EFL, you will need to contact their helpdesk directly with any questions that we are unable to answer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as ‘Norwich City’, followed by your query. An EFL helpdesk representative will then respond to your query. The EFL will also be operating a Live Chat function that will be live from 2 hours before kick-off on a matchday.