Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to sell our Matchday Programmes and Golden Goal tickets at locations in and around the Carrow Road Stadium area on Matchday’s. The successful candidates will be responsible for their pitch and reconciling their sales at each matchday.
Reporting into the Lotteries Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working on Matchday’s at Carrow Road, 3 hours prior to kick-off until 15 minutes after kick-off, on a casual basis.
All applicants must be over the age of 16.
To apply for the role of Matchday Seller, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be taken until all positions are filled.
Delia’s Canary Catering is looking to recruit a passionate Chef de Partie to join our dynamic team within Norwich City Football Club and soon to be re-launched Yellows Sports Bar & Grill.
Bringing bundles of enthusiasm and leadership qualities, as Chef de Partie you will be responsible for the assisting the team in our 5 day a week busy operation, driving the restaurant forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy kitchen to high and exacting standards.
- Working closely with the Head Chef & Sous Chef on all aspects of the kitchen operation;
- Excellent planning, food preparation and organisational skills required; and
- Demonstrate impeccable hygiene disciplines and knowledge of HACCAP procedures.
- Enthusiasm and passion for producing consistent quality food;
- Confident & a team player;
- Motivated and forward thinking;
- Excellent food knowledge;
- Able to work at speed and under pressure; and
- Welcoming personality.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for the role of Yellows Chef de Partie, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norwich City Football Club is seeking to recruit Accommodation providers to act as ‘Host Families’ for our young Academy football apprentices.
Lodgings should provide good quality accommodation in an environment which provides a safe setting for the apprentices to live during their weekly training schedule.
Due to logistical reasons, it is most desirable that the prospective applicants should live locally to our Colney Training Facility – i.e. Hethersett, Great Melton, Little Melton, Wymondham, Cringleford, Bowthorpe.
Our placements vary from short-term to long term, with some specialist accommodation, offering short notice limited accommodation for Trialists and their families or holiday cover for other Host Families.
For more information and further enquiries, please contact our Safeguarding Manager - Tony Hedges - via email: email@example.com
Norwich City FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all accommodation providers to share this commitment. This role involves work with young people and is subject to police Criminal Records Checks (CRC) via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This will include vetting at the highest level. Clearance through The FA Criminal Records Checks (FA CRC) system is required. As such this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions. Two written references will also be required. Applicants, in addition, will need to demonstrate that the accommodation meets certain safety standards.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic, please complete an online application. To apply
We currently have vacancies for:
• Matchday Kiosk staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Supervisors - Kiosk & Restaurant
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a First Team match day.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Delia's Canary Catering are looking for organised, enthusiastic and reliable supervisors to lead our front of house teams.
The role involves supervising one of our busy kiosk bars or restaurants, you would be responsible for supervising up to 18 members of staff and serving up to 3000 customers.
We are looking for experienced restaurant staff to join our team at Delia Smith’s flagship restaurant on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Commitment to delivering Delia’s vision of offering our guests a warm and friendly welcome is essential. You will need to achieve exacting standards and deliver outstanding customer care at all times.
To apply or call the Catering HR team on 01603 218773.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.