The Norwich City Football Club Academy is looking to recruit two Physiotherapists, one full time and one part time. The two individuals must be motivated and enthusiastic with proven experience within Physiotherapist roles. The successful individuals will be tasked with supporting our Sports Science and Medicine department and will be responsible for delivering assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries within the Academy.
Reporting into the Lead Physiotherapist, this exciting opportunity involves working 40 hours over the course of the week for the full time position and 20 hours over the course of the week for the part time position, with responsibilities at evenings and weekends during competitive fixtures and training for both positions.
Your experience in physiotherapy will play a key role in the following;
- Maintain high standard of medical care to all Academy players and trialists as directed by the Head of Sports Science and Medicine;
- Deliver excellent standards of assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries;
- Liaise with the Head of Sports Science and Medicine and Lead Physiotherapist in the treatment Academy players;
- Communicate effectively with Sports Science and Medicine colleagues and liaise with relevant coaches with regard to injuries and player well-being;
- To ensure all training and matches is adequately covered with suitably qualified medical staff with reference to EPPP Guidelines;
- Be responsible for fully documenting injuries and maintaining confidentiality in accordance with governing body and EPPP guidelines. Additionally help maintain records of maturation, well-being and match statistics;
- In conjunction with relevant staff within the Sport Science and Medicine team, to complete phase specific profiling and assessments and use the information gathered to generate and implement injury prevention programmes to be carried out during the season; and
- Assist any other member of the Medical team at Norwich City in any role deemed appropriate.
The role would ideally suit a candidate with the organisational skills and attention to detail to maintain an efficient working CAT 1 Academy of which aims to create an efficient environment for producing young professional football players.
You will need to have excellent communication skills to create strong working relationships both internally and externally, with staff, parents, and suppliers. It is also essential for you to have proven experience of time management and meeting deadlines for the fast paced and exciting working environment.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within the Academy at one of the most recognised Championship Football Clubs.
To apply for the role of Academy Physiotherapist please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 5pm Friday 1st December 2017.
The Norwich City Football Club Academy is looking to recruit a mini-bus driver on a casual basis to start with immediate effect. The successful individual will be responsible for transporting Academy players to and from training at the Colney training centre during the week as well as occasionally covering transport to games on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working variable hours throughout the week, and on weekends.
- Mini-bus Driving Experience: 1 year (minimum)
- Clean Driving Licence
- Safeguarding Statement
The role requires a candidate with an ability to work flexible hours, often on short notice.
You will need to have excellent communication skills to ensure a good working relationship with the Operations Team, Coaching Staff and Players.
To apply for the role of Academy Driver please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a casual position offering between 15 and 40 hours work per week, dependant on the volume of our business.
The main duties include the set up and servicing of our conference and banqueting business, ensuring that our customer’s requirements are delivered, whilst achieving exacting standards.
You will be an ambassador for Delia’s Canary Catering, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will need the ability to work alone or as part of a team and be flexible regarding working hours. Matchday working is a requirement.
Experience is not essential but would be an advantage
Please attach your CV and cover letter to the application form.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Carrow Road, NR1 1JE
Starting from £7.63ph
A bonus will be paid for full attendance throughout the football season
HOURS OF WORK
Must be able to work the majority of all First Team home fixtures
Minimum 4.5 hours per match – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Vision and Values
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to sell our Matchday Programmes and Golden Goal tickets at locations in and around the Carrow Road Stadium area on Matchday’s. The successful candidates will be responsible for their pitch and reconciling their sales at each matchday.
Reporting into the Lotteries Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working on Matchday’s at Carrow Road, 3 hours prior to kick-off until 15 minutes after kick-off, on a casual basis.
All applicants must be over the age of 16.
To apply for the role of Matchday Seller, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be taken until all positions are filled.
Norwich City Football Club is seeking to recruit Accommodation providers to act as ‘Host Families’ for our young Academy football apprentices.
Lodgings should provide good quality accommodation in an environment which provides a safe setting for the apprentices to live during their weekly training schedule.
Due to logistical reasons, it is most desirable that the prospective applicants should live locally to our Colney Training Facility – i.e. Hethersett, Great Melton, Little Melton, Wymondham, Cringleford, Bowthorpe.
Our placements vary from short-term to long term, with some specialist accommodation, offering short notice limited accommodation for Trialists and their families or holiday cover for other Host Families.
For more information and further enquiries, please contact our Safeguarding Manager - Tony Hedges - via email: email@example.com
Norwich City FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all accommodation providers to share this commitment. This role involves work with young people and is subject to police Criminal Records Checks (CRC) via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This will include vetting at the highest level. Clearance through The FA Criminal Records Checks (FA CRC) system is required. As such this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions. Two written references will also be required. Applicants, in addition, will need to demonstrate that the accommodation meets certain safety standards.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic, please complete an online application. To apply
We currently have vacancies for:
• Matchday Kiosk staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Supervisors - Kiosk & Restaurant
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a First Team match day.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Delia's Canary Catering are looking for organised, enthusiastic and reliable supervisors to lead our front of house teams.
The role involves supervising one of our busy kiosk bars or restaurants, you would be responsible for supervising up to 18 members of staff and serving up to 3000 customers.
We are looking for experienced restaurant staff to join our team at Delia Smith’s flagship restaurant on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Commitment to delivering Delia’s vision of offering our guests a warm and friendly welcome is essential. You will need to achieve exacting standards and deliver outstanding customer care at all times.
To apply or call the Catering HR team on 01603 218773.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.