Catering Mobile Van “Pitch Stop” Barista
Location: Lotus Cars, Hethel and Off Site
Contract and Hours: Full/Part Time, As and When Required
Salary: £24,000 (Full Time Entitlement) per annum, plus Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced candidates to join the Catering Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Catering Mobile Van (“Pitch Stop”) Barista’s. This role comes at a time of recent expansion within the Catering department and will involve building strong relationships with pitch owners and become an integral part of the Mobile Catering circuit.
This is an excellent role for someone who is keen to learn and take on new tasks, using their own initiative where necessary in order to capitalise on every opportunity to generate revenue.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving a company van will be essential to be able to drive a Jiffy manual gear van safely from pitch to pitch.
- Time management is key to this role to ensure the mobile catering can offering arrives at each site within the time frames agreed.
- Customer service experience and being responsible for managing colleagues, to create a friendly, welcoming and fully functioning cafeteria style service.
- Must ensure that the mobile catering van is fully stocked and in place ready for timings already agreed in advance to ensure efficient working practices
- Responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance, and upkeep of the Catering Van, ensuring the Catering Van always has sufficient fuel within the tank ready for the next day’s work.
- Food handling and Hygiene Experience in health and safety paperwork, Profit and loss, food hygiene.
- Sales driven, capable of reporting and communicating with key stakeholders on event success & opportunities gathered whilst on the road.
- Ensuring the EPOS system is maintained for optimum revenue opportunities and that accurate Stock Control is adhered to.
- Assisting in taking future enquiries and setting them up in accordance with the Head of Venue Management.
- Loading of heavy food containers from site 1(Lotus Dining Room, Lotus Cars Hethel) driving the van to other 3 sites all located (Norfolk) unloading of the goods all in a professional manner. Reloading the goods after serving food back to drop off to site 1 (Lotus Dining Room, Lotus Cars Hethel) and unloading to the kitchen staff. That will be the end of the shift.
- Displaying food by complying with the company guidelines
- Serving food and monitoring portion control with following strict allergen, food and safety regulations provided in the training pack.
- Must provide a professional and enjoyable service experience at all times
- Must use own initiative, can work in a team or on their own
- Delivery of food to various service points may be required
- Liaising with various staff, from chefs to management, keeping them informed of food levels etc.
- Assisting Venue Management team as required.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become one of our Catering Mobile Van Barista’s!
Please state in your covering letter if you have an interest specifically in a full or part time role.
Closing date: Tuesday 24th August 2021
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.