19 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join the communications team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of video producer.
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich and Lotus Training Centre, Norwich
Contract and Hours: Permanent, 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7 as agreed
Salary: Competitive depending on experience, plus company benefits
The video producer will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the club to best leverage one of the most valuable forms of media output. This is a rewarding role for someone who is proactive with a creative mind and is able to help create and implement new ideas.
The ideal candidate will have expertise and experience in production and distribution of digital media, in order to produce club content that continues to achieve audience grown and engagement across key channels.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Help drive the club’s overall fan engagement strategy by creating compelling, entertaining and informative video content all year round.
· Drive consistent growth across the club’s video channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other relevant earned platforms, as well as Canaries TV.
· Work with marketing and creative partners to deliver a consistent brand presentation for the club across all video content.
· Be responsible for setting a high-quality threshold for video content and work with partners across the business to help ensure collaborative projects consistently reach that threshold.
· Continuously benchmark and measure video content performance and work with the content manager to adapt strategies to ensure the club is always at the forefront of delivery.
· Work collaboratively with video producers to help deliver projects and content to key deadlines.
· Maintain an excellent level of organisation, ensuring footage and projects are archived accordingly.
· Be an industry expert – stay informed of technological development and audience trends in order to best inform the club’s video production strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
· High proficiency in Premiere Pro CC
· A good working knowledge of Photoshop CC
· A good understanding of After Effects CC
· Comfortable with working in a Mac OS environment
· Comfortable with working a range of cameras, including Sony and Canon models
· Experience in on-field audio recording and lighting for interview setups
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on https://careers.canaries.co.uk/ to become our Video Producer!
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.